- Download SynapseX.
- Install the software on your computer.
- Launch the SynapseX Software.
- Copy the URL of the site you want to browse.
- Paste the URL in the SynapseX Address bar.
- Click “Open”.
- If the URL is not yet synced, the SynapseX will load the URL in the background after the update.
- If the URL is already synced, the SynapseX will load the URL immediately.
- Click on the “synapsex” icon in the left lower corner of your browser window.
- Click “Exit”.
Step-by-Step Guide How to Use Synapse X
Best Apps Similar to Synapse X Synapse X is an app for OS X that makes it easy to access, organize, and act on your data. Synapse X is an OS X app that improves the experience of OS X with a beautiful and intelligent interface. It lets you quickly find and act on all of the files you need, and organize them in a way that makes se...Continue Reading →